In-Person Hackathon Content
- For hackers in Edmonton, in-person hacking and sub-events will be hosted at the University of Alberta:
- Dinwoodie Lounge - Student Union Building, University of Alberta 8900 114 St NW, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2R3
- For hackers in Calgary, in-person hacking will take place at the University of Calgary:
- HS A1 G551/G552 Feasby Lounge - 3330 Hospital Dr NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4N1
- For hackers in Lethbridge, in-person hacking will take place at the University of Lethbridge:
- Location TBD
- Participants can indicate their interest level in attending in-person on the registration form, and will receive more details closer to the event.
- Note that participating in-person is not mandatory, and that all participants will have the resources to excel at the event virtually.
- All official natHACKS communications will take place on Discord, which is also a great place to meet teammates before the event!
- Please be sure to join the Discord prior to the event.
- Find everything you need to succeed at natHACKs!
- Coming soon: natPortal, a natHACKS-exclusive site where you'll find code templates to help you get started, access workshop content, your hacker survival guide, and more.
- Technical and business mentors will be available throughout the hackathon, providing guidance on any issues you may encounter!
- Mentor schedule will be provided to participants closer to the event.
- NAT is excited to provide commercial- and research-grade brain-computer interface hardware, allowing participants to record their own brain data during the event!
- Hardware will be picked up by in-person hackers and shipped to virtual participant upon payment of a deposit to NeurAlbertaTech. The deposit will be fully reimbursed after the hardware is safely returned. Partial to full deposit discounts will be provided to those in financial need.
- NeurAlbertaTech will pay for shipping costs in both directions. to virtual participants.
- Hardware applications are competitive and will be judged by the natHACKs Board of Directors.
- Hardware use is encouraged, but is not mandatory, and templates that simulate brain data will be provided to all participants during the event.
- The hardware rental program is restricted to residents of Canada and the United States.
- The hardware application deadline is July 8, 2021 at 23:59 MDT.
- Applications can be submitted through the official natHACKS registration form.
|OpenBCI Biosensing Starter Kit||
1x Ganglion Dongle
|Muse 2||1x Muse 2 Device
1x MicroUSB Charger
|Muse S||1x Muse S Device
1x MicroUSB Charger
|BioAmp EXG Pill||1x BioAmp EXG Pill||$30 CAD|
|Unicorn Hybrid Black||
1x Unicorn Hybrid Black Hardware
1x NeuroStimDuino Board